I bought these heels almost a year ago, for my Graduation Ball(Jeez! Time does fly. I still feel I just graduated from college). Anyway, what i’m going to do on this blog is to teach you on how to stretch you’re newly bought shoes or the shoes you can’t use because it’s a bit tight. Which in my case, tight shoes, because it’s one down size. I already learned this long time ago where Multiply is still a popular site. I can’t remember the exact name of the Multiply site, so I cannot credit her or whatsoever. Let’s start!
I did it randomly last night. I don’t know what’s got into me and I decided to do it last night. Maybe, I need to do something while waiting for my download to finish.
- Zipper bag
- Refrigerator (haha)
Steps to follow:
- Filled the; 1/4 of the zipper bag with water
- Place the zipper bag with water in the shoes you want to be stretch. Make sure it fills the entire shoes.
- Put it in the freezer and wait until the water turns into an ice or overnight, just to be sure.
- Remove the shoes from the freezer and wait for 10-15 minutes before removing the bag.
- Lastly, wipe the shoes with tissue or clothes.
A little reminders:
- Stretch your shoes little by little, for you cannot shrink it back. (Make sense, right?)
- For some, it might not work permanently, but still give it a try. And just do it again if it’s shrink back.
- It’s not recommended on suede shoes.
Hope this help you! Enjoy! We can now say goodbye to hurt feet.